A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cooper, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans