Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Cooper
Dr. Kenneth Cooper, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse. Dr. Cooper has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...