A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cosmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cosmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cosmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosmer graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cosmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Niles Cosmer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Cosmer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cosmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cosmer practices Pediatrics near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Pediatricians.