Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cowan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Cowan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Cowan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Oncologists.