A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cowan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Cowan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cowan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Oncologists.