Dr. Kenneth Crump Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Crump?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Crump?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

I love Dr Crump and staff!

April 11th, 2016

I have seen Dr crump, and also Janice Robison. They are very prompt to get me in and out. I appreciate their help with my health !

February 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable.

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Crump is so good to listen and answer all my questions. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. His office doesn't smell like a doctor's office, and that is a good thing. The staff is really friendly and do a good job.

September 4th, 2015

Horrible doctor!

Dr. Crump is a horrible doctor. He doesn't wash his hands in between patients. He only likes to use one glove when doing procedures. He's rude to his staff. He will talk behind patients back after he's done seeing him. He'll be rude and inconsiderate. He likes patients to have to keep coming back because then he can make more money for pointless reason. He likes to put patient on all kinds of medication and makes you come in every three months to check them. What if you go to any other doctor every six months to a year. He doesn't do that please all about getting me to come back and spend more money. He's all about money he truly doesn't care for his patients. He's not humble he thinks he's wonderful when he's not. He gets patients addicted to drugs all the time. He doesn't like to solve the problem he likes to mess the problem with more medication. He's very inconsiderate will show up late to work to make patients wait longer. It takes a long lunch break and doesn't come back sooner even know his stuff it's repeatedly called him and told him he's got three patients waiting he still will be late. It's all about him and no one else. He's a crook he's dishonest with his staff and with his patients. He doesn't chart patients notes until weeks after they've left and then he has the note incorrect on medication and everything. He is not a good doctor and I'm just waiting for the day that he loses his license and can't practice anymore

March 11th, 2015

Easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable about my condition. He asked me some very good questions to find out what was going on and got me on a great treatment plan!

October 30th, 2014

I absolutely love Dr Crump and his staff, the office is always so clean, I would recommend Dr. Crumps office to anyone. Wonderful! I always have a positive experience

January 5th, 2014

Dr. Crump has been myself and my families doctor for ten years. He is so caring and knowledgable . His staff are wonderful as well. I would recommend Lake View family medicine to anyone!

October 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

My whole family has seen Dr Crump for a number of years now. He is an excellent Doctor, with an outstanding staff.

June 19th, 2013

Worst Physician I've Ever Been To

Dr. Crump was recommended to me by a co-worker when I was looking for a new family physician after mine had passed away, I scheduled an appointment 2 hours before I had to be at work (plenty of time, right?). I signed in about 10 minutes before my appointment and watched 5 or 6 other people that came in after me go back and see Dr. Crump while I sat in the lobby for over an hour and a half, I was finally called back and the RN took my vitals and then left the room while I waited another 30 minutes for Dr. Crump. Just when I was about to leave because I was late for work the Dr. came in and talked to me for about 10 minutes and then wrote me a prescription, NO apology, NO excuses, NO acknowledgment of the time he had wasted. I thought I would give them another chance thinking that it could have just been a fluke and that they might actually be okay. Again I waited over an hour to see the Dr. just to have him ask me why I am taking the meds that he prescribed me, I told him that he prescribed it and he said No he didn't... Like I somehow saw an evil twin brother of his that wasted my time a month before (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Crook). Sorry for the lengthy review but better this than 2 1/2 hours of your life gone.

Doctor's Response

Can you give me more details on your experience? I want to make sure we are addressing it correctly. Thanks. Kregg, Practice Manager, 801-434-7600

July 14th, 2011

wONDERFUL Doctor

I visit was wonderful. I have not had a doctor before that has been so caring.

February 13th, 2011

Seemed like he cared until there was a problem

I had a very serious issue with Dr. Crump a few years ago. My first visit with the Doctor went very well. However, on my second visit the doctor wrote me the incorrect prescription. I didn't realize until I had it filled. It was very expensive and I was a student. the staff was rude. Told me and my father in the most polite way possible that I had lied. I faxed the prescriptions over with the doctor's signature. Only then did the doctor say that he had had mentioned the name of the medicine in my visit and I had indicated that it was the correct one. I have no idea why a doctor would ask a patient which medicine had been prescribed. Isn't he the doctor? He should have a record right in front of him. Anyway, refused to meet in person, only by e-mail through a receptionist unless I set up and paid for another appointment. He had seemed like he cared when I met with him, but this treatment showed other wise. Needless to say I never went back.