A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Quitevis Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Q. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Critical Care Practitioners.