A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dale Faber MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Faber practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.