A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Faber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dale Faber MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Faber practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.