A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fleming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fleming, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fleming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Fleming MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fleming practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Lititz Pediatricians.