A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Glass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Glass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare - Dayton Campus
- Summit Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Glass MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Glass practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Glass practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.