A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Glass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Glass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare - Dayton Campus
- Summit Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Glass MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Glass practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Glass practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.