A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- New York University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Kaplan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.