A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moore is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.