A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Anesthesiology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Anesthesiologists.