Dr. Kenneth Stringer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Stringer?

March 11th, 2013

Absolutely horrible

By far the rudest doctor I have ever had to deal with. Took my one year old in to see him for a rash. He treated her like a rock, not a child. She bawled the entire time because he just jabbed and prodded her, never once saying anything to her. She was inconsolable for awhile after he treated her like that, and this is normally one tough little girl! He never once even told me what he thought the rash was from. Just said ear ache and prescribed antibiotics. I questioned him on putting her on antibiotics since new guidelines state that they shouldn't be on them unless symptoms get worse. Considering she never had symptoms, she obviously didn't need them. I questioned him on this, and all he could say back was that the ear infection won't clear up on its own, which of course it definitely did as I didn't take his advice, and never got her the antibiotics. I also asked him to just look at my 3 year old daughters ear really quickly as she was actually having a couple symptoms of an ear infection. He got angry with me, said he had other patients to see, and slammed the door in my face. Nice guy, huh?

January 24th, 2013

RUDE DOCTOR

Dr.Stringer is the rudest doctor I have ever seen! My daughter had a weird wheezing going on; so I tok her to see him. After he saw her he gave me a liquid medicine. He NEVER told me what was the medicine was for or what was going on with her. I didn't give her the medicine b/c she was under a year old and the side effects were really harsh. A week or so later I took her back to the doctor b/c she was wheezing again...He slammed the door in my face after storming out of the room b/c he was mad at me for not giving her the medicine. I was 21 years old- didn't have the intenet to look up the medicine- and the pharmacist never told me what it was for either. It was liquid albuterol. I thought it was some sort of cold medicine- since he never explained to me what was wrong with her. I admit, I was a young Mom, should have asked the pharmacist or tried to ask Dr. Stringer questions before he ran out of the room (since he didn't spend anytime with my daughter or talking to me.) But, he is a doctor! he should have explained to me that he thought she had asthma (which can't be diagnosed at such a young age...and is better treated with a nebulizer.) He was short with us, rude and extremely uninformative. I will never let him near any of my children again!

May 1st, 2017