Dr. Kenneth Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Todd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

Kenneth Tood is an amphetamine peddler

Dr. Todd has been giving my brother amphetamines for most of the past 20 years. My brother has endured numerous and frequent episodes of psychosis for at least the past 5 years, and Todd continues to prescribe him amphetamine. Todd is a great doctor if what you really want is a drug that makes you feel good and don't care what the long term health consequences are, don't care about the consequences to your family, and are really just looking for a legal way to get high. If you want to get well do not go to him. He doesn't care for his patients one bit.

October 26th, 2015

Patient

He saved me when no one else could. He is a great doctor and counselor to me. He was my last resort and he has pulled me through and is still there to help when I need it.

May 8th, 2015

best speed dealer in town

Dr Todd isn't a real psychiatrist, he's actually a speed dealer. If you have real psychiatric problems.s I would be waste my time. If you want speed he's the man to see. Just tell him you can't pay attention. Adderal, vivance, all the latest uppers.

March 31st, 2015

Dr. Todd is very thorough in his diagnosis utilizing appropriate testing and spends time with with his patients with exceptional bedside manner. He seems genuinely concerned about "the person" and not just "the patient"! Caring and personable! In an evolving healthcare world that focuses more on business and numbers, Dr. Todd has maintained a patient-focused practice where compassion has remained central to his medical ethics and integrity!

April 18th, 2014

Life Saver

Dr. Todd is an outstanding doctor and has treated me extremely well over these past few years. His diagnosis and treatment plan is perfect and has enabled me to regain my life back after many psychotic episodes and bipolar mania. I would recommend him to anyone! My life is stable again and I am getting better everyday because of his treatment plan for me. I thank him and may God Bless his great work.

October 11th, 2011

Great doctor!

June 15th, 2011

i have been seeing dr. todd for about ten years. he is by far the best in his field.i wish i could find a specialist of his overall experience and ability in every area of medicine.

August 14th, 2010

HE LISTENS

HE LISTENS TOO YOU & NOT OVER YOU. HELPS U SEE WHATS RIGHT FOR U & TAKES IN WHAT U KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF TOO. GREAT DOCTOR, VERY MEEK SPIRITED & KIND, SOFT SPOKEN. ;)

July 20th, 2010

Finally found someone who knew what he was doing.

May 12th, 2010

Great Doctor!!

January 19th, 2010

Insurance no longer accepted

Blah

June 1st, 2009

Everyone just has to find a dr they are confortable with

I think he is aswesome. I have been sick for almost a year now and he had helped me figure out which types of doctors to go to etc. I was finally diagnoses and he was there with me through it all. He even took me off some of my meds. I dont get anything that I havent been taking for years from other doctrs.