A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Damato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Damato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damato graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Damato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Damato DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Damato practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Damato has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Damato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins, WV.
See Elkins Orthopedic Surgeons.