A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dardick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dardick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dardick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dardick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dardick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Dardick practice?
Dr. Kenneth Dardick practices Family Medicine near Storrs Mansfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Storrs, CT.
See Storrs Mansfield Family Physicians.