Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dauber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauber
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dauber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dauber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dauber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Dauber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dauber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Dauber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.