Dr. Kenneth Dauber, MD
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Looked like a factory show details Looked like a factory
by Lisa Stollway on Jan 9th, 2015

First, standing in line to sign in like Mcdonalds. I couldn't believe how many people were in waiting room for appt. Daughter even noticed that there was not enough time for decent amount of time to spend with a patient. We could hear through the walls the same story to each patient. We need to do this, then strengthen core with yogo or pilates...etc...exact same dialogue with each patient!

Compassionate Doctor, Love Dr. Dauber show details Compassionate Doctor, Love Dr. Dauber
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Dauber is really great I feel that he cares about my health needs and strongly wants to fix my problems. I've never had a doctor like this!

Impressed show details Impressed
Feb 22nd, 2013

I have to say the experience I had with Dr Dauber was nothing less than professional and helpful I immediately was taken by his approachable and amicable personality when handling my situation. He immediately made me feel comfortable as he demonstrated genuine concern and understanding with my problem. I was also quite impressed with his skills in diagnosing my problem along with a conservative plan in treating my back pain. As a patient, his communication skills to return for a follow up appointment for reevaluation assured me of his sincerity towards my back pain. I would freely recommend Dr Dauber to family and friends By the way ... My back feels great!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive review and we are glad to hear your back feels better.

High School Coach show details High School Coach
Feb 20th, 2013

Quite surprised by previous reviews. Dr. Dauber has been extremely helpful treating my back. I really appreciate the approach of managing my back rather than jumping to surgery or some other more drastic response. I appreciate the friendly, casual approach as it makes it much more personable and easier to talk about my level of pain, how it impacts day to day and how treatments have helped. Have never felt rushed. In fact, had my wife on speaker phone during one appointment because she had additional questions about my visit. I do appreciate not having to wait as the entire office is prompt and efficient.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Review show details Review
Feb 6th, 2013

I will not be back. I wasn't felt like my problem was important to my doctor, and not happy how I was spoken to.

Doctor's Response

Our sincerest apologies as this is certainly not how we conduct ourselves. I assure you that your comments will be made known and we will work on correcting any additional problems in the future.

waste of time... find a real doctor show details waste of time... find a real doctor
Feb 4th, 2013

diagnosed me in two minutes. threw anti inflams and muscle relaxers. did not help went back a month later and changed up medications still did not help. released me and told me to go back to normal activities and still suffering. do yourself a favor and find a real pain management doctor who cares for their patients. i hope he reads so he see his true colors.

Doctor's Response

Apologies as we certainly don't expect to be treated poorly. Your comments have been noted and we hope you are feeling better.

Definentely in the wrong field show details Definentely in the wrong field
by Rodriguez on Feb 1st, 2013

He was in a hurry, made me feel like I wasn't in pain, and he wouldn't let me finish my sentences, and basically just wasn't really a people person no compassion what so ever for being a doctor you can tell whose in it for the money and who truly cares about people and their well being, and I can say Dr. Dauber should be Dr. Dinero.

Not much time. show details Not much time.
Jul 16th, 2012

Seemed like the times I saw him he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. Told time on each appt. was probably around 2 minutes each. Probabaly on the same level was his asst. who tried you like a "number" moving you out the door for the next person to arrive. Don't dare try and ask her a question. She's 5 feet in front of you on to the next person.

Feb 16th, 2012

Be prepared...Dr. Dauber is arrogant and kind of a jerk.

Other reviews are correct. Arrogant, doesn't listen, doesn't try to find the problem. show details Other reviews are correct. Arrogant, doesn't listen, doesn't try to find the problem.
Feb 10th, 2011

This man doesn't bother with an actual diagnosis, he feels he already knows what's wrong and that you just need to "power through it." How do you power through intense back pain? And what kind of doctor recommends that after a 30-second physical examination? He will talk down to you and make you feel as though you are wrong/lying for being in pain. This level of arrogance is unacceptable in any profession, downright dangerous for a doctor.

by aa on Dec 1st, 2010

Not a good Dr

Does not understand pain management, diagnosis, or treatment show details Does not understand pain management, diagnosis, or treatment
Aug 25th, 2010

I saw this guy a few years ago and he is one of those that believes pain is in the patients head and there is no such thing as chronic pain unless an MRI shows a broken spine etc. He misdiagnosed several conditions that were caught by Texas back Institute and later 2 pain management doctors. If you break your pinky and bruise a rib, perhaps he is the man to see. If you have a more complex condition, be very careful.