Dr. Kenneth Daughters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Daughters?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Daughters?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 27th, 2010

Thank you, Dr. Daughters

Dr. Daughters was caring and gentle and most attentive while I was having an imagery-guided biopsy of a lung tumor. My lung collapsed afterwards and I was there in radiology for 12 full hours as we waited for my lung to inflate and stay inflated after I walked around for 15 minutes. It was very painful and scarey and Dr. Daughters monitoring of my condition went way beyond the call of duty. His concern made me feel secure that if things got worse, he'd be there to save my life. I really appreciated his skill and concern.

Metastatic Melanoma