A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debenedictis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debenedictis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debenedictis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Debenedictis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Debenedictis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Debenedictis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Internists.