Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, PA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Debenedictis is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.
Dr. Adam Sobel
Wayne, PA 0.45 mi25
Dr. William Dunkman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wayne, PA 0.62 mi48
Dr. Helen Feit
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Villanova, PA 0.73 mi33