A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debenedictis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debenedictis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debenedictis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Debenedictis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Debenedictis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Debenedictis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Debenedictis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Internists.