A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Debyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Debyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debyle
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debyle graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Debyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Debyle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Debyle practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Debyle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Debyle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Westland, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians and Allen Park Primary Care Doctors.