Dr. Kenneth Deck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Deck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 19th, 2017

Dr. Deck is an amazing physician and one of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He does also so many philanthropic missions and is always giving back

August 4th, 2014

Horrible. Just a nightmare. Stay away from this man. He's nothing but a quack.

May 21st, 2014

Please Find Another Occupation

It may sound morbid. But I was grateful to see so many others who have such horrible things to say about their experiences with Ken Deck. I've been in pain for over 20 years thanks to his incompetence. He told me originally, after surgery, that I would be fine. When I called him a year later and said I was still in pain, he told me that it was complicated. About 9 years later, I went into his offices to say that this cannot be normal after a hernia repair (even if it was complicated), and scheduled a follow up. I saw an associate of his, even though I specifically asked to see Mr. Deck, seeing as he had already done the surgery on me. I don't know if it was a resident, or some other sort of young pup, that conducted the visit instead. But he was a very young man, and had NO idea of what was going on, and didn't give a crud. I ended up leaving the office and just giving up. Now, ten years later, the pain has worsened considerably, and I finally have mustered the courage to go see someone else. After describing the problem to an orthopedic surgeon who was looking at my knee (unrelated), I now believe that things are FAR from hopeless, as Mr. Deck wished me to believe. And thanks to the others in here who have described their experiences, I am convinced that Mr. Deck was much more interested in covering his back than helping me, after he did whatever he did to my groin region. p.s. Yes, I refer to him as Mr. Deck. He doesn't deserve the title "doctor", in my opinion.

October 5th, 2012

BEYOND ANGRY!!

Wish I had trusted my instincts after I waited for almost 2 hours (because they DID forget about me) in the room gowned up.... I let him do my surgery in his office and I regret it! I should have went to the hospital and had it done by another surgeon! I am on my way to the ER right now because it is infected!!My new scar is twice the length as the old one was... and now I might have to be re-opened to drain the infection! Sorry Ken- you are nice as a person but fail as a surgeon- time to retire.

October 1st, 2012

NO GOOD!!!

The worst experience ever as a patient. Wish I'd have done a search about Dr. Deck online first. Was a nightmare. Difficult to schedule, no follow up, it gets way worse. Don't bother.

May 23rd, 2012

I am so fortunate to have Dr Deck as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and/or family. I know many women who feel the same way about him when I mention his name. He is the BEST!

March 30th, 2012

Ladies beware of "quick and dirty Deck"....

Yup, this is how the women in my small town view the sloppy work of Dr. Kenneth Deck, down to writing false information on my official hospital documents, I presume to cover up negligence. Several women have had similar awful experiences from scheduling to recovery. Everything about this experience was terrible and unfair. Then when I looked under the bandage, I was shocked at what I saw. Not good. Zero care or attention. Day of surgery he didn't even know where the surgery site was. If he had, he'd have told me the possibility existed prior to my surgery that my nipple would be disfigured. After doing a lot of research it makes me feel only a little better that I am not the only one out there who Dr. Deck has done wrong to....

February 7th, 2012

First visit put us at ease.

Originally come to Dr Deck after visiting another surgeon. He spent much time going over the diagnosis,including all the aspects of breast cancer, treatment options, and outlook. Dr Deck was caring and informative during visits as well as pre and post surgery. BC survivor 1-1/2 years and counting!

March 31st, 2011

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!!!!!!

This guys is a total QUACK! Poor excuse for a doctor let alone a SURGEON! He is a total disgrace and has NO ethics let alone a conscience! Loves to put on a display and keep up the Jones's but cannot diagnosis and for god sakes DO NOT let him put a scalpel on you!

March 27th, 2011

DON"T

Horrible experience. Go elsewhere.

February 14th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!

He diagnosed and recommended therpay for me that worked when other Docs blamed it all on my weight, he cares. He helped me get my disability and all my benefits too. I like his informal approach and would I need surgery I would ask for him in a heartbeat. Very caring and easy to talk to. I cannot recommend him highly enough - for just my 1st appt, he spent 45 minutes with me. He saw me in the hall on my way to therapy and stopped, spent 15 minutes talking to me and checking me out without an appt. He really cares and is VERY informative. I recommend him highly and only wish my current insurance would allow me to see him. Again, he's the greatest! Thank you Dr. Deck, you are a lifesaver. :)

February 11th, 2011

Go Elsewhere

Did surgery and did not even see me post-op when I had problems and concerns regarding outcome. Puts you off to a female office nurse. Did not do the entire procedure .. puts you off to a Nurse FA in the operating room without informing you (the patient). Does not care. Oh, yes, introduces himself as "Ken". Advice from attorneys to avoid lawsuits - Have the patient like you - less likely to sue. Joke.