A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Deeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeb graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Deeb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Deeb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Deeb practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Deeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Deeb practices Emergency Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Emergency Physicians.