A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharamraj graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii).
Dr. Dharamraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Satoo Dharamraj MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Dharamraj practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.