A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharamraj graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii).
Dr. Dharamraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dharamraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Dharamraj practice?
Dr. Kenneth Dharamraj practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.