Dr. Kenneth Diamond MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Coral Springs, FL

January 13th, 2017
Running behind~
I saw Dr. Diamond for a colonoscopy procedure and I was extremely pleased with Dr. Diamond and the entire staff at Baptist Health South Florida. I was informed at the scheduled time that they were running 50 minutes behind and exactly 50 minutes later I was wheeled in. The staff explained to me that the patients before me had some issues that required a bit longer than they had anticipated. The follow-up calls from nurses and from Dr. Diamond were very professional and they afforded me as much time as I needed to ask any questions I had.

September 12th, 2015
Dr Diamond is the best! If you need to talk to him, he will call you. He explains everything and always gives options and advice. I highly recommend him!

January 27th, 2012
The wait is worth it. Dr. Diamond is a warm, thorough doctor; he explains, gives options, really talks to you! Highly recommend him.

May 26th, 2011
Outstanding physician
Dr. DIamond has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about the welfare of his patients, both emotionally and physically. He listened carefully and didn't rush me out while getting to know me. He managed to make my first colonoscopy uneventful and something I would not fear for the future. His office staff and nurses are equally as kind and efficient.