Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Digregorio
Dr. Kenneth Digregorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with other offices in Somerville, NJ and Flemington, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Digregorio is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr. Digregorio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Digregorio has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Digregorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.
Dr. Richard Arrigo
Internal Medicine, Residency
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Nader Mahmood
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Dubravka Imsirovic Starcevic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi31