A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Distler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Distler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Distler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Distler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Distler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Distler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Distler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Distler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Distler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.