Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Distler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Distler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Distler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Distler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Distler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Distler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Distler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Distler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Distler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Distler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Orthopedic Surgeons.