Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Dolkart
Dr. Kenneth Dolkart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with another office in Nashua, NH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dolkart is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital & Trauma Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. Dr. Dolkart has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Dolkart has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Dolkart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Diwakar Lingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0 mi22
Dr. Prashanth Mopala
Lebanon, NH 0 mi16
Dr. James Devries
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lebanon, NH 0 mi18