A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hee Yong Dong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Dong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dong has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Dong practices Pediatrics near Burien, WA.