Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dooley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Down Syndrome
- Eye Infections
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Dooley has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dooley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Dooley practice?
Dr. Kenneth Dooley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Cardiologists.