A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dooley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Down Syndrome
- Eye Infections
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Dooley has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Dooley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dooley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Dooley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.