A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dooley
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dooley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Down Syndrome
- Eye Infections
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Dooley has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Dooley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dooley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Dooley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians and Snellville Pediatric Specialists.