Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dooley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dooley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dooley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Down Syndrome
- Eye Infections
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Dooley has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Dooley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Dooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Dooley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.