A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dority:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dority graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dority has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dority accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Dority practice?
Dr. Kenneth Dority practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Quinlan, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.