Family Physicians

Plymouth Park North
2401 W Airport Fwy
Irving, TX 75062
972-258-7838
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by april on Jun 29th, 2013

I think Dr.Dott is an excellent Doctor...He is good at his job....He is very straight and to the point when u ask him a question that pertains to medical question...I how ever must say he can crack a back like itsno ones bis

|  Ridiculous! agree as other user commented 'they love to take your money'.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

Not sure why he's moved all over town. Perhaps because he loses patients in one area and then has to move to another. I would highly NOT recommend this guy.

|  Dr. vs staff  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr.Dott is great. No problem with him but the staff is another thing.i asked for a 2 week to a month extension on my med's.I knew I was due for a visit but with Thanks Giving and work i could come in around the 1st. of Dec.I have to fly another state thanks giving day to arange care for my eledery father. The staff member i spoke with said no she would only give me 1 week and if I wanted more I would have to come in.I asked if that was the best she could do for me and she rudely said {THAT'S IT.} I only go to the Dr.when I really need to,not every time my nose runs.I've had 2 heart ops.have been on the same med's for years . no narcos. I don't like my Dr's staff holding my med's hostage for a visit.Dr.Dott is great whom ever I spoke to needs comstomer service training.

|  They love to take your money...  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Great Doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF!! They are always rude and never care about the patients. It's the worst feeling when you're sick and want to get better and the staff is rude to you. The african american woman with glasses is the worst. Worst attitude ever!! Also, if you need medication from the doctor...you have to go every 6 months to get a new RX. So that means a $55 doctor fee every time! Ridiculous. I've been going here for years and have put up with the staff because Dr. Dott is an amazing Doctor. But I'm done. Time to look for someone new!!

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

I used to see Dr. Joe Morrow at the other clinic on Story & Hwy.183, but he made me nervous. Dr. Dot makes me feel more comforable & relaxed. The older heavy set white lady in the front office is not always in the best of moods, we all have our bad days. Dr. Dot is #1, as far as I am concerned !!

|  Joaquin Ritta  |  show details
by Ritta Rodriguez on Nov 21st, 2008

We love Dr Dott.He does not rush through his patients. He takes time to explain things until you understand.His bedside manners are impeccable and we would not go anywhere else.