Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Almost saw Dr show details Almost saw Dr
by Veronica Bernal on Jan 12th, 2016

We had been about the 4th customer, when the nurse calls me & first time, tells me to fill out paperwork. Then calls husband & tells him to fill out paper, he says i did this last month, the lady with short hair, heavy, young smarts off , you need to do this everytime, very sarcastic!!! He turned around & dropped the clipboard on desk. He turns and said let's go, don't need to take this crap. So she proceeds to say here is your wife 's insurance card & id , she throws them at him on floor, so unprofessional !!! Dr Dot is a great doctor but his staff , needs attention!!!

Amanda Wannabe MD show details Amanda Wannabe MD
by AMA on Dec 24th, 2015

Amanda, writes the prescriptions, she has since 2006. She acts like the only MD in the world. As far as Kenneth Dott, he leaves his vehicle at the office and then he strolls in to retrieve his keys, and out he goes. There are NO Licensed doctors at this office. This Amanda, should be taken away from any and all physician offices. She's a dangerous person, making physician decisions, because there are NO doctors at this office to make Licensed Physician's decisions. Dangerous office, I would say.

Sep 28th, 2015

The office staff is always courteous and helpful. Dr. Dott is great!

by DEBRA RITCHIE MURPHY on Mar 10th, 2015

Have been in Oregon yrs.but, saw Dr. Dott previously. Wonderful Doctor. That's why im about to call AGAIN. I Would recommend him to my family and friends!!!

patient show details patient
by april on Jun 29th, 2013

I think Dr.Dott is an excellent Doctor...He is good at his job....He is very straight and to the point when u ask him a question that pertains to medical question...I how ever must say he can crack a back like itsno ones bis

Ridiculous! agree as other user commented 'they love to take your money'. show details Ridiculous! agree as other user commented 'they love to take your money'.
Jan 17th, 2013

Not sure why he's moved all over town. Perhaps because he loses patients in one area and then has to move to another. I would highly NOT recommend this guy.

Dr. vs staff show details Dr. vs staff
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr.Dott is great. No problem with him but the staff is another thing.i asked for a 2 week to a month extension on my med's.I knew I was due for a visit but with Thanks Giving and work i could come in around the 1st. of Dec.I have to fly another state thanks giving day to arange care for my eledery father. The staff member i spoke with said no she would only give me 1 week and if I wanted more I would have to come in.I asked if that was the best she could do for me and she rudely said {THAT'S IT.} I only go to the Dr.when I really need to,not every time my nose runs.I've had 2 heart ops.have been on the same med's for years . no narcos. I don't like my Dr's staff holding my med's hostage for a visit.Dr.Dott is great whom ever I spoke to needs comstomer service training.

They love to take your money... show details They love to take your money...
Aug 15th, 2012

Great Doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF!! They are always rude and never care about the patients. It's the worst feeling when you're sick and want to get better and the staff is rude to you. The african american woman with glasses is the worst. Worst attitude ever!! Also, if you need medication from the doctor...you have to go every 6 months to get a new RX. So that means a $55 doctor fee every time! Ridiculous. I've been going here for years and have put up with the staff because Dr. Dott is an amazing Doctor. But I'm done. Time to look for someone new!!

Joaquin Ritta show details Joaquin Ritta
by Ritta Rodriguez on Nov 21st, 2008

We love Dr Dott.He does not rush through his patients. He takes time to explain things until you understand.His bedside manners are impeccable and we would not go anywhere else.