Dr. Kenneth Dott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Dott?

July 25th, 2017

If he just wouldn't lie it would be ok.

March 6th, 2017

I dislike the 'get the client in, see him or her, and get the patient out, in 7 to 10 minutes' model. I've learned to bring questions to ask when/if I'm sick since I'm paying for answers. But sometimes I've felt the bottom line wasn't my health--just getting the patient in and out.

August 20th, 2016

NEVER GO HERE

How many patients have to tell you that AMANDA verbally abuses them? Why won't you listen to even your PA, he sees and he knows. Dr. Dott, your practice is being destroyed by a nurse you should have fired years ago. Take an in house survey and find out the truth. Your nurses, including Leslie hate it when any patient comes in. They don't want to do any work. I, as a patients pay their salary yet we are treated like dirt. New people are treated so rudely just trying to ask about seeing the doctor. I have watched as they walk out, never to return. I'm done coming here too! Until Amanda is gone your not getting another dime from me. I'm sad that I ever trusted you with my health. No wonder I never get well after seeing you, I have to treated by a specialist or go to the ER the next day. Learn how to do a complete physical exam instead of just faking it with a stethoscope. Deal with your staff because those two women are destroying your reputation and they will be the downfall of your life's work. What they have said and done to me, someone will do to your children one day when your gone. Good riddance.

May 6th, 2016

Wait time varys. Appointments are walk in, first come, first served. Dr Kenneth Dott is very knowledgeable, and experienced. His staff is very friendly and solicitous. I have been seeing Dr Dott since 2009 and feel he is always approachable, and he takes time to explain things.

January 12th, 2016

Almost saw Dr

We had been about the 4th customer, when the nurse calls me & first time, tells me to fill out paperwork. Then calls husband & tells him to fill out paper, he says i did this last month, the lady with short hair, heavy, young smarts off , you need to do this everytime, very sarcastic!!! He turned around & dropped the clipboard on desk. He turns and said let's go, don't need to take this crap. So she proceeds to say here is your wife 's insurance card & id , she throws them at him on floor, so unprofessional !!! Dr Dot is a great doctor but his staff , needs attention!!!

December 24th, 2015

Amanda Wannabe MD

Amanda, writes the prescriptions, she has since 2006. She acts like the only MD in the world. As far as Kenneth Dott, he leaves his vehicle at the office and then he strolls in to retrieve his keys, and out he goes. There are NO Licensed doctors at this office. This Amanda, should be taken away from any and all physician offices. She's a dangerous person, making physician decisions, because there are NO doctors at this office to make Licensed Physician's decisions. Dangerous office, I would say.

September 29th, 2015

The office staff is always courteous and helpful. Dr. Dott is great!

March 10th, 2015

Have been in Oregon yrs.but, saw Dr. Dott previously. Wonderful Doctor. That's why im about to call AGAIN. I Would recommend him to my family and friends!!!

June 29th, 2013

patient

I think Dr.Dott is an excellent Doctor...He is good at his job....He is very straight and to the point when u ask him a question that pertains to medical question...I how ever must say he can crack a back like itsno ones bis

January 17th, 2013

Ridiculous! agree as other user commented 'they love to take your money'.

Not sure why he's moved all over town. Perhaps because he loses patients in one area and then has to move to another. I would highly NOT recommend this guy.

November 20th, 2012

Dr. vs staff

Dr.Dott is great. No problem with him but the staff is another thing.i asked for a 2 week to a month extension on my med's.I knew I was due for a visit but with Thanks Giving and work i could come in around the 1st. of Dec.I have to fly another state thanks giving day to arange care for my eledery father. The staff member i spoke with said no she would only give me 1 week and if I wanted more I would have to come in.I asked if that was the best she could do for me and she rudely said {THAT'S IT.} I only go to the Dr.when I really need to,not every time my nose runs.I've had 2 heart ops.have been on the same med's for years . no narcos. I don't like my Dr's staff holding my med's hostage for a visit.Dr.Dott is great whom ever I spoke to needs comstomer service training.

August 15th, 2012

They love to take your money...

Great Doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF!! They are always rude and never care about the patients. It's the worst feeling when you're sick and want to get better and the staff is rude to you. The african american woman with glasses is the worst. Worst attitude ever!! Also, if you need medication from the doctor...you have to go every 6 months to get a new RX. So that means a $55 doctor fee every time! Ridiculous. I've been going here for years and have put up with the staff because Dr. Dott is an amazing Doctor. But I'm done. Time to look for someone new!!