Overall Review

September 3rd, 2015
Use ONLY for very uncomplicated matters
I have gone there 10 years for stuff like sinus infections and use specialists for everything else. Warren Rose was always kind, caring and takes time to listen. However, new owner is not a doctor, PA or RN, but involves himself in patient care. I had a billing dispute involving labs. Despite the fact Westmoreland made the error and paid the disputed amount, James Meadows, owner, sent me a series of angry, personally insulting, over-the-top rants by email, first banning me from the clinic, then apologizing, then ranting....etc., taunting me about extremely personal medical things that I had only disclosed to Warren, because I thought I could trust confidentiality. Apparently not. it was not only unprofessional it was frightening. I will never go back.

January 12th, 2015
Retired R.N. with COPD
Excellent doctor devoted to every patient. We are very blessed! Thanks! Emma Raines -COPD Pt.

August 9th, 2011
He has been my Dr for app 20 years and I have been completely satisfies with his care. He is a careing person and I have come to think of him as my Dr and friend.

August 22nd, 2009
Outstanding Physician
Kenneth Dozier, M.D. has been our family physician for the past 7+ years, and has been one of the best physicians I've have ever had the pleasure of knowing and treating myself and my love ones. He is patient, gentle, kind, caring and concerned about his patients. He goes the extra mile to find answers to the health issues we have faced -- not always an easy task. He has always had the best caring and understanding attitude of any physician I've seen -- and I've seen many in my lifetime. I can't possibly say enough good things to show the outstanding characteristics of this physician, except that there are very few like him in this world. He doesn't stop trying when it comes to the health of his patient.