Dr. Kenneth Dressler MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2012
Dr Dressler is one of the kindest, compassionate doctors i have encountered. I would highly recommend him

April 9th, 2012
Although the service that made my appointment gave me his old address and I was 15 minutes late, Dr. Dressler broke away from what he was doing and gave me his undivided attention for half an hour. I was there for a second opinion and he assured me that I should proceed with my doctor's recommendation without worrying too much.

August 17th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR: Smart, kind, considerate.
I have been seeing Dr. Dressler for more than two years. He is very smart and has a gift for discussing tough issues in language the rest of understand. I highly recommend him. Nobody wants to have cancer but, if you do, you want/need the help of the best doctors. Dr. Dressler is "that guy". Besides being a great Doctor, he strikes me as being a great guy. I'm blessed to have him as my Doctor. Only issue is with scheduling scans, etc. but, its better than it was.

April 3rd, 2011
Maria Castellani
Great Doctor.

March 9th, 2011
Amazing, friendly, compassionate, caring staff. Dr. Dressler took the time to explain my condition, thouroughly and in easy to understand terms. He answered all my questions in detail and took the time to make sure I understood everything. I was so impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and his caring demeanor. He is one of the best Dr.'s I have had in 46 yrs. I highly recommend Dr. Dressler. You will not be disappointed.

September 10th, 2008
Kenneth Dressler rates #1
I believe doctor Dressler puts himself in the shoes of his patients. I've been seeing him for several months now after being diagnosed with colon cancer. I was in on a Thursday for my routine chemo but was not feeling myself. My nurse asked that doctor Dressler see me before starting my treatment, which he did and recommended my usual chemotherapy. The following Monday evening I received a call from Medical Specialists ... It was Ken Dressler with some good news on my tumor marker numbers. This certainly wasn't urgent but he took the time, although I would be in the office again on Thursday, to call and share the good news! This may seem a small thing to some, but to most patients such as myself, it can make a world of difference. He is very professional yet shows his personal side to patients. I'm so happy to have been referred to him!

May 1st, 2017