A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Dziuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Dziuba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Dziuba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziuba graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dziuba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dziuba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Dziuba practice?
Dr. Kenneth Dziuba practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Geriatric Doctors, and Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.