A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Bernstein MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.