A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Kenneth Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.