Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Very caring and thoughtful. I would highly recommend

July 5th, 2016
Good

January 28th, 2016
Worse staff
I wouldn't recommend going there this staff is very uneducated and extremely rude! Slams the window in your face, sends fradualant bills. Very unprofessional! I wouldn't send my gold fish here!

January 25th, 2016
He is the best. He is down to earth and has a great bedside manner. The girls in his office are courteous and friendly. If you have a problem, call the girls, they are always there to help. The wait depends how busy he is. Sometimes it is quick and sometimes it is not. The only complaint I have is sometimes when you call you can be on hold for awhile. But that is because the girls take the time to treat each patient with quality care.

September 6th, 2015
Refused to go give me pain medicine without doing an MRI which ((I just wanted the MRI done, and find out what's wrong!!! If he just would've done the MRI it would've shown a massive ruptured disc he just assumed I had inflammation pressing on my sciatic nerve instead sent me on my way and I found another doctor. That doctor then sent me for an MRI and found a massive ruptured disc that required immediate surgery I would never suggest anyone go to Dr. Fox. He treated me like a drug seeker instead of someone who is in massive amounts of pain like I was

March 26th, 2015
RRT
Excellent bedsilde manner. Spends time with every visit. I believe this Dr. Saved my life. I would highly teccomend him.

November 30th, 2012
Great Doctor and Staff
I have been with Dr Fox for 13 years. He has taken care of all my mental and physical health problems. I intend on keeping Dr Fox for the rest of my life.

September 16th, 2011
Great Family Practice
I have been going to Dr Fox for about 10 years and recommend him and his staff. They are very professional, easy to get an appointment and very concerned and caring. Great doctor!

December 14th, 2010
avoid this guy and his whole practice. I stayed there for years mostly because I had no other option with my insurance and because I rarely had to go but when I did it was always an hour or more wait for a 5 min visit which did not solve anything. The guy constantly gave me steroid treatment for the tiniest sinus infection and was not concerned when I had adverse reaction to the drug he even tried to prescribe it to me AGAIN after the incident! He's given me mussel relaxants for a headache and when I finally left they tried to stiff me with a fraudulent bill. His office also leaked personal information and authorized a prescription to liberty medical for my mother behind her back. She suddenly got an order from them that she never placed that was ok'ed by her own dr. We both have left the offices and will never return.