A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fox, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Fox MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fox practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmont, NY.
See Flowood Physiatrists.