A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Harper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Earl Harper MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Harper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Harper practices Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.