A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans