Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Earl Harper MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Harper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Harper practices Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.