A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Mann DO is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Mann practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mann practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO and Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Topeka Radiologists.