A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Mann DO is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Mann practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mann practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO and Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Topeka Radiologists.