Dr. Kenneth Robinson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Robinson?

Caring physician

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have been to many doctors who just rushed me through but Dr. Robinson actually listened to me. He was very kind and really explained my situation to me. I have told everyone about him.

Kind and knowledgeable

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Robinson was very kind and patient in listening to me explain my symptoms and he seemed thorough in asking me questions about my problem. I did not feel rushed or embarrassed during my examination and I felt like he is very knowledgeable that he really cared. Dr. Robinson accurately diagnosed my problem and told me about treatment options and which he felt was best for my problem. I received great and successful treatment and follow-up care from Dr. Robinson . His office staff seemed very nice too. YEAH!!!!! Dr. Robinson is the best!!!!!

Best physician ever

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Dr. Robinson is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. He takes time to listen to you. The few times I have ever had to wait to see him I did not mind because I knew the patient before me was probably doing what I so often did, ask lots of questions not only about my condition but I eased in questions unrelated to my present condition.Dr. Robinson takes the time to answer. His staff is very kind and always in a good mood.

Posted on June 20th, 2015