A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Roth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Roth MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Roth practices Urology near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Urologists.