A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Univ Med Ctr, Savannah, Ga
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.