A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ervin Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Surgeons.