A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Yang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Yang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Yang practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.