A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Yang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Yang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Yang practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.