A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Youens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Youens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Emory Youens MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Youens practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Youens has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Youens practices Pathology and Cytopathology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Bedford, TX.
See McKinney Pathologists.