A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Easton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Easton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Easton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Easton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Easton practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Easton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Easton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.