Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Easton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Easton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Easton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Easton practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Easton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Easton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.