A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Edwards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Surgeons.