A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ejiogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ejiogu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ejiogu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ejiogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Chukwuemeka Ejiogu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Ejiogu practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ejiogu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ejiogu practices Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Spanaway, WA.
See Tacoma Internists.