A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellenbogen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellenbogen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ellenbogen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Ellenbogen MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiologists.