A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ellenbogen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiologists.