A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellingwood graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ellingwood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Ellingwood MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Ellingwood practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood practices Therapeutic Radiology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Radiologists.