Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellingwood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellingwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellingwood graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ellingwood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Ellingwood MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Ellingwood practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ellingwood practices Therapeutic Radiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Radiologists.